Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Brand New - my nine rides shotgun


Artist: Brand New
Title: my nine rides shotgun
Country: Long Island, NEW YORK, United States
Genre: Rock / Indie Rock
LABEL: none
Download:Download
Link: Listen



01 - My Nine Rides Shotgun
02 - Flying at Tree Level
03 - Sic Transit Gloria ... Glory Fades (Demo)
04 - Me vs. Maradona vs. Elvis (Demo)
05 - I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light (live acousti
06 - Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot (Demo)
07 - Jaws Theme Swimming (Demo)
08 - Jude Law and a Semester Abroad (acoustic)
09 - I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light (Demo)
10 - Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows (Demo)
11 - moshi moshi (acoustic)
12 - Untitled Insrumental 1 (From Deja Entendu Demo)
13 - untitled instr 2
14 - Car (acoustic)
15 - The Shower Scene (Demo)
16 - Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades (Acoustic)
17 - Jude Law and a Semester Abroad (demo)
18 - Secondary (Altern Demo)
19 - Guernica (instr)

No comments: